Hai risposto correttamente a # domande su #
0 / 0
COVID-19 The Queen's coronavirus address in full
1) The Queen describes the current time as...
- "the best of times."
- "increasingly challenging."
2) Why did the Queen and her sister go on the radio in 1940?
- To offer a Christmas greeting during wartime
- To wish their mother a happy birthday
- To reach out to children who had been evacuated
3) Self-isolating offers the opportunity to...
- catch up on housework.
- make more phone calls.
- reflect in prayer or meditation.
4) What attributes does the Queen NOT see as characteristic of Great Britain and its people?
- Hastiness and impatience
- Quiet, good-humored resolve
- Fellow feeling
5) Who does the Queen not thank in her speech?
- Those staying at home
- Those carrying out essential roles
- Politicians in Britain and around the world
- Everyone on the NHS frontline