Hai risposto correttamente a # domande su #
0 / 0
Business English Difficulties with coworkers and contracts - Parte 3
1) How much of a price increase will the new accounts be subject to?
- Thirty-five percent
- Ten percent
- Thirty percent
2) "Frazzled" is another word for...
- angry and upset.
- funny and silly.
- stressed out and exhausted.
3) What difficult task does Julia now have to face?
- She has to explain everything to Frank, her manager.
- She has to ask if a contract can be cancelled.
- She has to fire Chris.
4) "Mitigating circumstances" are factors that...
- reduce the severity of an action, or even excuse it.
- keep a boss from interfering.
- provide evidence of a crime.