In questa pagina potete visualizzare le soluzioni degli esercizi sulla lezione del periodo ipotetico.
Se avete dubbi o domande scriveteci a questo indirizzo email@example.com.
"I'll be paid when I come home."
"Sarò pagato quando arriverò a casa".
Caption 51, Aloe Blacc - I Need a DollarPlay Caption
Completate le frasi con le seguenti parole: unless, provided that, in case, when
1. When it stops raining, we'll go out sailing.
2. Take this $50 bill in case it costs more than you expect.
3. You can't get into the safari park unless you are in your car. The animals are free and dangerous.
4. You can go to the party provided that you're home by 12:00.
Esprimi disappunto o rimpianto usando le parole tra parentesi.
1. Peter spent all his money. (if only) If only Peter hadn't spent all his money.
2. Mike lost his job as a ski instructor. (if only) If only Mike hadn't lost his job as a ski instructor.
3. I remember that girl's name. (I wish) I wish I remembered that girl's name.
4. My sisters left for a trekking holiday in a bad weather. (I wish) I wish my sisters hadn't left for a trekking holiday in a bad weather.
You can always find ways to have fun.
Potete sempre trovare modi per divertirvi.Play Caption
Completate le frasi con have got, has got, haven't got, hasn't got.
1. Eleanor has got brown hair. She isn't blonde.
2. Greg and Don do a lot of swimming. They have got broad shoulders.
3. Juliette is always elegant. She has got a lot of nice dresses.
4. Come on! George is really handsome. He hasn't got a big nose at all!
5. We haven't got new trainers. These are our old ones.
Completa le frasi con have/has, anche nella forma interrogativa e negativa.
1. Does your mother have a car?
2. We have breakfast at 8 AM.
3. He has toothache.
4. Does she have a new boyfriend?
5. I don't have an exam tomorrow.
Usa le parole per scrivere domande con have / has got. Poi completa le risposte brevi.
1. Has Daniel's cousin got a nice personality? -Yes, he has.
2. Have Janson and his sister got big eyes? -No, they haven't.
3. Has Aunt Mabel got fur coar? -No, she hasn't.
4. Has Ron got a tattoo on his shoulder? -Yes, he has.
5. Have all the children in your family got long hair? -No, they haven't.
Scegli l'opzione corretta: A o B?
Ecco le soluzioni ai quiz della lezione Gli aggettivi qualificativi
Scrivete le frasi inserendo l'aggettivo al posto corretto.
1. Mike is a good guitarist.
2. The instruments are very loud.
3. It is an interesting CD.
4. Isn't Bach's music beautiful?
5. How old is that violin?
Scrivete gli aggettivi davanti al nome nell'ordine corretto.
1. yellow / big / plastic / oval
The band's interview was held around a big oval yellow plastic table.
2. black / striped / silk
The actress went to the Awards ceremony wearing a striped black silk dress.
3. Asian / young / tall / handsome
My best friend's husband is a handsome tall young Asian man.
4. Italian / flashy / 3-year-old
She is selling her flashy 3-year-old Italian car.
5. Blue / sleeping / round / big
It is a big round blue sleeping bag.
So we have basically two positions for an adjective in a sentence.
Dunque abbiamo fondamentalmente due posizioni per un aggettivo in una frase.
Caption 28, Parts of Speech - AdjectivesPlay Caption
The blue cup is on the table... on the book.
La tazza blu è sul tavolo... sul libro.
Caption 32, Parts of Speech - AdjectivesPlay Caption
Ecco le soluzioni ai quiz della lezione Reported Speech.
Completate le frasi con la forma corretta dei seguenti verbi:
1) Jane told me about her journey and added that she hadn’t felt very well on the plane.
2) The local guide ordered the hikers to walk only along the path.
3) The mother warned the children not to go out in the rain.
4) Micky claimed that it was very difficult to reach the top of the hill.
5) The Mayor stated that the Council couldn’t fund a new green area in the town centre.
6) The doctor recommended that I stop eating fats and start jogging.
7) The boys answered that they hadn’t jumped over the fence surrounding the zoo.
They claimed to be weavers of a rare and especially beautiful and precious cloth.
Affermarono di essere dei tessitori di una rara e particolarmente bella e preziosa stoffa.
Caption 24, Fairy Tales - The Emperor's New ClothesPlay Caption
Completa la seconda frase con il pronome personale e con l’espressione di tempo corretta.
1a) Diane: “I will go sailing tomorrow.”
1b) Diane said that she would go sailing the following day.
2a) Roger: “Paul and I can’t go skiing next weekend.”
2b) Roger said that he and Paul couldn’t go skiing the following weekend.
3a) Kim: “I will be thirty tomorrow.”
3b) Kim said that she would be thirty the following day.
4a) Alan: “I visited the Natural History Museum today.”
4b) Alan said that he had visited the Natural History Museum that day.
5a) Larry: “I watched a great film set in the desert yesterday.”
5b) Larry said that he watched a great film set in the desert the day before/the previous day.
Ecco le soluzioni ai quiz della lezione Say e tell: qual è la differenza?.
The downside is that she is a bit bossy and tells us what to do.
Il lato negativo è che lei è un po' autoritaria e ci dice cosa fare.
Caption 34, Talking About People - PersonalitiesPlay Caption
Ecco le soluzioni al quiz della lezione: Awful vs awesome e le loro evoluzioni
You know, watching all that stuff,
Sai, guardare tutta quella roba,
why don't we want to watch it, because it's awful, it's painful.
perché non vogliamo guardarla, perché è terribile, è dolorosa.
Captions 35-36, Eva Mendes - Why She Is Fur-FreePlay Caption
Ecco le soluzioni ai quiz della lezione Come tradurre l’espressione “far fare” in inglese.
Inoltre troverete anche un altro esempio su come esprimere il concetto di far fare in inglese.
Um, I wanted you guys to see what goes on, how nervous I was,
Um, volevo che voi ragazzi vedeste cosa succede, quanto fossi nervosa,
the things that people made me do in the video.
le cose che le persone mi hanno fatto fare nel video.
Captions 16-18, Dare Jessie J - London - Part 1Play Caption
Riordinate le parole e scrivete Wh- questions.
Fill in the gaps con le parole what, where, when, who, how e why.
Ecco quali sono i modi corretti per usare used to e would.
b - His hair used to be longer.
2. a - I used to go to work by train. Now I go by bus.
I didn't used go to work by train. Now I go by bus.
3. a - Did you use to watch Friends?
Did you used to watch Friends?
4. a - He would go home every night at six for his dinner. His wife was always pleased to see him!
He didn’t use to go home every night at six for his dinner. His wife was always pleased to see him!
5. a -
When I was a teenager I would hate broccoli.
b - When I was a teenager I hated broccoli.
6. a - Thirty years ago, people didn’t use to be as interested in keeping fit as they are today.
Thirty years ago, people wouldn't be as interested in keeping fit as they are today.
7. a -
Did John used to play tennis for his school?
b - Did John use to play tennis for his school?
Ecco le soluzioni ai quiz nella lezione Yes/No questions, short answers e question tags
Do you want to go out now? Yes, I do.
Did she feed the dogs yesterday? No, she didn’t.
Have you ever been to an Apple store? No, I haven’t.
Wouldn’t you like to come with us? Yes, I would.
You went to the States in December, didn’t you?
Johanna didn’t go to London, did she?
Atlanta is in Georgia, isn’t it?
Anna’s grandparents own a beautiful house, don’t they?
Jill can’t ride a bike, can she?
Ecco le soluzioni al quiz: It’s o its? Un altro caso di omonimia